- Preheat oven to 400 and lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Season chicken with salt and pepper, and add to the skillet.
- Sear chicken pieces on both sides until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side, then set chicken in prepared baking dish, along with onion slices.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in the same skillet. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in brown sugar, honey, oregano, thyme, and basil and stir to combine. Pour glaze over the chicken and onion, and bake in oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once the chicken is cooked all the way through, remove from oven and serve hot!
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.