Healthy BLUEBERRY recipe !! This FRESH BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE WITH HOMEMADE CRUST has a delicious creamy cream cheese filling that will make your mouth water like the Irish Falls. Impress your friends and look like a king anfd give it a try.
INGREDIENTS AND DIRECTIONS :
#Nutty Graham Cracker Crust
– 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs (I always roll with rolling pin or use food processor until finely ground)
– 1/2 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats (I always use quick-cooking oats)
– 1/2 cup ground of walnuts (or any nuts you like)
– 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
– 1/2 cup butter, melted (You can also use margarine or 8 tablespoons)
1. Firt, make sure to combine all ingredients and press into a sprayed 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
2. Now, bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes, and when done, remove and let cool.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)…