#Cream Cheese Filling (This is like the cherry cream cheese pie filling we have all made before)
– 1 (8 ounce package) cream cheese, softened
– 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (Not evaporated milk)
– 1/3 cup lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Make sure to combine all ingredients and mix on high for 3 or 4 minutes then pour over cooled crust.
2. Finally, refrigerate for about 3 hours.
#Fresh Blueberry Topping
– 2 cups fresh blueberries (frozen if you like)
– 1/2 cup sugar
– 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
– 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
– 1/2 cup of water
– 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1. Make sure to combine all topping ingredients (except lemon juice) and bring to boil on top of the stove stirring constantly so as not to burn.
2. Cook for 2 minutes to thicken and then remove from stove, stir in lemon juice and let cool.
3. And please pour over cheesecake after it has been refrigerated for 3 hours.
Be certan to keep this cheesecake refrigerated. Should make about 10 to 12 servings. Enjoy!