1) Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water (110 degrees) together in the bowl of a stand mixer. And let set for 5 minutes, the mixture will get foamy.
2) Add in flour and salt. Attach the dough hook and turn the mixer to medium speed. Mix until the dough starts to come together.
3) Reduce the speed to medium-low and beat for 5 minutes until a ball forms. Turn the dough into an oiled bowl.
4) Cover and let rise until doubled. About 35 minutes. Use a rolling pin to roll into a circular shape. Place it on a pizza pan and continue stretching the dough until it covers the pan.
5) Use a fork to pierce the dough all over. This step is optional but it will prevent bubbles from forming as the pizza cooks. Top with your favorite toppings! And bake at 430 for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.