- 2 pounds of dry roasted AND salted peanuts.
- 3 pounds of white candy bark
- 12 ounce package of semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounce bar of German Chocolate (the kind used for cooking, such as Baker’s brand)
- I usually make this candy at Christmas time, but it’s my dad’s favorite. So, I decided to make some today.
- Bonus- it doesn’t heat up the kitchen. I know there are a lot of versions for crockpot candy, but this is how I make mine..
- In a large crockpot/ slow cooker (at least 6 quarts) pour 2 pounds of dry roasted AND salted peanuts. Break up 3 pounds of white candy bark and place evenly across the top of peanuts. Pour a 12 ounce package of semisweet chocolate chips over that.
- Break up a 4 ounce bar of German Chocolate (the kind used for cooking, such as Baker’s brand) and put on top.
Cover with lid and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours. (Mine is always soft enough to be stirred in 2 hours.) Stir with big strong spoon and start dropping out on wax paper, nonstick foil, or parchment paper.
Full Directions Next Page