- 1 cup almond flour (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup coconut flour (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1/3 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (53 g/ 1.9 oz)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened (114 g/ 4 oz)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup full-fat cream cheese, softened (60 g/ 2.1 oz)
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened (28 g/ 1 oz)
- 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract (4 g/ 0.15 oz)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (120 g/ 4.2 oz)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (165 g/ 5.8 oz)
- 2/3 cup blueberries (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
- Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F (conventional) or 155 °C/ 310 °F (fan assisted) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl mix together the cookie ingredients until a thick dough forms.
- Press into a large circle on the baking sheet and transfer to over for 10-15 minutes until golden.
In a medium bowl beat together the icing ingredients until smooth or use a blender to combine. Spread the icing evenly over the cooled cookie.
Top with sliced strawberries and blueberries. Cut into 16 equal squares to serve.
Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.