- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add lemon juice and zest and continue beating for a few moments.
- Add the cream and beat again for a few minutes until thick and frothy, then add the icing sugar and the vanilla and finish beating when well incorporated.
- Transfer the resulting device to a freezer bag (or piping bag) and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, using a 3 “round cookie cutter, cut 5 to 6 mini tortillas from each large tortilla (approximately 30 to 40 mini tortillas in total).
- Using a kitchen brush, lightly brush the mini tortillas with oil.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon well, and sprinkle the oiled side of all the mini tortillas.
- Place the mini tortillas astride the perimeter of various empty cake tins (oiled / sweet sides facing up), pinching them slightly downwards, to give them the shape of small shells that can be garnished. once cooked and crispy.
- Slide the molds thus garnished on a baking sheet, then in the center of the oven and bake at 375 ° F for 7 to 10 minutes; let cool completely before garnishing.
- Cut out a corner of the freezer bag and press the reserved filling into the fold of each mini tortilla.
- Garnish with a small spoonful of the chosen pie filling and a little Chantilly cream and / or a few fresh berries; serve immediately.