Slow Cooker Ham & White Beans
November 12, 2019
- 1 lb package dried northern beans
- 1 ham bone, hocks, shanks or diced ham (about 1 pound)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 6 cups water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse and sort the beans for any pebbles. Add the the rinsed beans, onion powder, salt, pepper, and ham to the crock pot. Add water. Cover and cook on low about 8 hours, until beans are tender.
- Remove ham bone, shanks or hocks and pull off the meat. Add meat to the crock pot and mix. Serve with cornbread.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.