- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large pan, brown the ground beef until cooked through. Remove beef from skillet and drain any excess grease.
- Add the onions and bell peppers to the pan, saute on medium high heat for 2-3 minutes, until vegetables are softened.
- Transfer the ground beef back to the pan, along with the salsa, green chiles, taco seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add the softened cream cheese and stir until well combined.
- Spread the meat mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the shredded cheese evenly across the top. Line tater tots in rows on top of the cheese until completely covered.
- Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until tater tots are cooked through and slightly crispy on top. Top with the sliced green onions. Serve hot as is or garnish with toppings. Enjoy!
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.