Ease of Preparation: Easy
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 & 1/2 Minutes
Total Time: 3 & 1/2 Minutes
1/4 Cup Almond Flour
2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
2 TBSP Grass-Fed Butter
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Large Cage-Free Egg
2 TBSP Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
2 TBPS Chopped Walnuts
1 Packet Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener
- In a Large Coffee Mug, or other suitable microwave-safe Baking Dish add 1/4 Cup Almond Flour, 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder, 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder and stir to mix well.
- Melt 2 TBSP of Grass-Fed Salted Butter (Like Kerry Gold brand), and pour over the dry mixture, then stir until well blended.
- Add 1 Large Cage-Free Egg and mix together well.
- Sprinkle about 1 TBSP of the Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips into the batter, as well as 1 TBSP of Chopped Walnuts, and stir.
- Sprinkle 1 Packet of Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener onto the batter (or if you have the Classic Granular Sweetener from Lakanto that is not in the packets you can use 3 Teaspoons instead). Stir together well, and then smooth the top of the mixture as flat as possible to allow even cooking.
- Sprinkle the remaining Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips and Chopped Walnuts over the top of the Brownie Batter.
- Microwave on High for about 90 seconds.
- Be careful removing from the microwave, as dry recipes tend to make the mug or dish hotter than heating up liquids. Rest on the counter until it is cool enough to eat.