1. First, roll out the pie crust dough to a 12-13-inch circle on a floured surface.
2. Next, you may fit the dough into a 9-inch pie pan, pressing to fit and crimping the edges to form a rim.
3. Then please freeze the dough for about 20 minutes.
4. Now, please preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Combine together the egg, egg whites, corn syrup, vanilla, sugar, brown sugar, and salt in a large bowl; mix well. Afterwards, stir in the pecan halves and pour the mixture into the pie shell.
6. Make sure to bake for about 25 minutes, then tent loosely with aluminium foil.
7. Once done, bake until the tip of a knife inserted 1-inch from the edge comes out clean, about 15-20 more minutes.
8. Finally, let cool on a wire rack and enjoy.